My soup recipe from my kitchen is very easy and simple. You will love it. You can make this easy recipe very quickly. Soups are the best to have in winter. Also, good evening snack when you are hungry but want to have something light so that you can also have your dinner.
Soups are healthy if you make them with all fresh ingredients but now we are making quick and easy receive to beat the hunger in very less time so we use Knorr Soup. They are good and tasty but we can’t call them healthy because of preservatives. So let’s try this easy snack recipe from my kitchen to your kitchen with Public Spoon.
- Knorr veg soup – 1
- Broccoli- 1/2 cup (cut into small pieces)
- Mushroom- 3 pieces ( fine chopped)
- Sweet corn- 2 tbs
- Peace (optional)- 1 tbs
- Paneer- 1/2 cup (small cubes)
- Take a pan and sauté broccoli, mushroom, and paneer. And sprinkle some salt on it.
- Take a pan and prepare soup as per the instructions given on the soup pack.
- When soup gets thick then add all the sautéd veggies and sweet corn.
- Boil for a minute and serve hot.