My Maggi recipe from my kitchen is very easy and simple. You will love it. You can make this easy recipe very quickly. Maggi is the best to have in all season. Kids’ favourite and bachelors who are away from home they are love to have Maggi when they rush to work. Maggi is the midnight meal of the youth. Also, good evening snack when you are hungry but want to have something light so that you can also have your dinner.
Atta Maggi is also not healthy but now we are making quick and easy receive to beat the hunger in very less time so we use Maggi. It’s good and tasty but we can’t call it healthy because of preservatives. So let’s try this easy snacks recipe from my kitchen to your kitchen with Public Spoon.
- Maggi- 2
- Broccoli- (cut into small pieces)
- Mushroom- 3 pieces ( fine chopped)
- Onion – 1 small(cut into fine slices)
- Sweet corn- 2 tbs
- Peace (optional)- 1 tbs
- Paneer- (small cubes)
- Take a pan, and add oil on medium flame. Now add onion and after two minutes of sautéing add all the veggies.
- Give a nice sauté of 2 minutes.
- Now add Maggi masala and 2 cups of water.
- Now it’s time to add Maggi and mix well. When the water reduces to half add paneer and some salt (as much you like).
- If you want to add ketchup you can add it or enjoy it later.
- Serve hot and enjoy unhealthy Maggi with some healthy veggies.