Tender Coconut Ice Cream is a mouth-soothing dessert that you can easily prepare for your loved ones every summer. It is an easy ice cream recipe which has prepared with fresh cream, cornflour, coconut milk, coconut meat and sugar/honey. If you do not have coconut milk at home, still you can prepare this tasty and easy dessert with full-cream milk. This easy recipe of dessert is for small occasions and will be loved by all.
- 4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut meat
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup fresh cream
- To prepare this delicious ice cream recipe, finely chop the coconut meat on a chopping board. Add the chopped coconut meat to a large bowl and add 1/2 cup cold coconut milk in it along with cornflour. Mix well and keep the bowl aside.
- Now, place a deep-bottomed pan over medium flame, add the remaining milk to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add sugar to the pan and stir the mixture for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add coconut milk and cornflour mixture into the pan, and stir timely. Turn off the flame when done. Let the mixture cool and then add fresh cream in it.
- Bring an aluminium dish and pour the mixture into it. Then cover the mixture with an aluminium foil or cling sheet and place it into the refrigerator.
- Let the ice cream mixture freeze for about 7-8 hours.
- Now, transfer the mixture into the mixer jar and blend until you obtain a smooth form like an ice-cream texture.
- Pour the blended mixture again into the aluminium dish and mix chopped coconut meat in it. Cover it with aluminium foil and freeze until it sets.
- Enjoy the scoop of tender coconut ice cream with your family.
*photo credit: times food